Intern - Production
Full Time Unpaid Internship
If you are an LA based college student or recent grad this could be the job for you. Job is mostly remote except for a day or two at the office located in Granada Hills/Northridge area. All team members are vaccinated.
Start date: ASAP
End Date: Sep 30, 2021 (may be extended)
This internship can be full-time or part-time. It is negotiable based on intern's availability.
A reasonable stipend can be negotiated after the internship based on the experience.
Versamo Inc is a production company who aims at telling diverse and inclusive stories in the form of features and TV series. We have recently optioned the rights to a New York best selling book and started the pitching activities. We are looking for a Production Intern who wants to grow with us and understand the full life cycle of a big budget feature film from pitching to packaging to production to sales to distribution. And also get to know all the various departments of film production. And who wants to gain experience handling production paperwork and supporting cast and crew from pre to post.
A demonstrated understanding of all these moving parts is a plus.
Production Intern will:
- Assist digital & production teams.
- Assist in communication with high-level executives.
- Complete in-depth script coverages.
- Assist the team on a variety of day-to-day tasks - including answering emails, maintaining accounts, sorting bills, maintaining calendar etc.
- Running errands for the company, mailing, director personal administrative tasks
- Collaborate with the team to orchestrate creative feedback and insight on an array of projects.
- Do online research on relevant topics like producers, production companies, on agents and managers, on stylists, photo shoot material, website management, social media management etc.
- Must have a positive attitude, cooperate well with others, and have a great work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and be able to follow directions.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online