Intern - Production Company
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Production Company jobs in New York-NY
Emmy-winning production company is currently seeking eager and enthusiastic interns to join our team. Our interns play an integral role on our development team and are encouraged to participate in brainstorms, pitch their own ideas, and collaborate with other team members on creative projects. Qualified candidates will actively participate in the creation and development of scripted and non-scripted series for digital platforms, broadcast networks, and cable networks. This position will support every stage of the development process and all members of the development team. We are looking for a minimum commitment of 2-3 days a week for at least two months starting late August/early September. Must be a current student and able to receive college credit. Position will be hybrid remote/in-person. Must be vaccinated.
• Has advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), GoogleDrive, and is comfortable using both Mac and PCs.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Has basic research and data analysis skills.
• Takes an active interest in all aspects of non-scripted television development and production.
• Video editing skills are a huge plus but not mandatory.
• Provide the development team with research support.
• Provide the production team with transcription support.
• Identify stories of interest in broadcast and print media publications for both domestic and international markets.
• Create the morning digest monitoring entertainment news from websites prone to Bungalow / non- scripted, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, Deadline & Real Screen with top daily stories, executive moves, show acquisitions, major announcements, and new companies in entertainment.
• Shadow development executives on casting Skypes for potential new shows.
Unpaid. Must be able to receive college credit.