Intern - Production Company
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
CITIZEN JONES, a leading independent film and TV production company in Los Angeles, is seeking Spring Semester interns interested in learning and gaining experience in Production, Post Production, & Development specifically Documentary & Unscripted entertainment. The internship is unpaid therefore applicants must be enrolled in school and able to receive college credit for consideration.
Unique opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced, creative environment and high exposure to top levels of the entertainment business. Interns will have the chance to learn from and contribute to series currently in production and post for Netflix and Fuse Network, as well as a variety of other Development projects on the slate.
• Enrollment in an accredited college or university.
• Schedule is flexible but must commit to 2-3 days / week.
• A strong interest in Documentary & Unscripted Television Production and/or Post Production.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong multitasking skills, excellent time management, and self-starter mentality.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail, follow-through, and results.
• Capacity for working under pressure, communicating effectively, and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• General software proficiency, including Google Docs, Word and Excel.
• **For those interested in Post Production - knowledge in Avid a plus.
• **For those interested in Development - research and design skills (InDesign, Photoshop) are a plus.
• A high level of professional discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online