Intern - Production and Distribution
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Production and Distribution jobs in Calabasas-CA
Search all Intern - Production and Distribution postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Production and Distribution? International Film Distribution and Production company looking to hire bright and eager-to-learn interns immediately for our Calabasas Office.
Interns will be primarily be assisting the International Sales & Distribution team by:
• Helping the team prep for international film markets and festivals
• Researching and reaching out to international buyers
• Updating contacts sheets and sending e-newsletters
• Monitoring email inquiries
• Organizing sales files, contracts, and one-sheets
• General office administration (i.e. filing, copying, answering phones, mail)
• Other administrative tasks as needed
Our office hours are 8:30AM - 5:30PM, however intern hours are flexible and we will work with your school schedule. Interns are expected to commit 2-3 days a week (ie. MWF or TTH). We are looking to hire immediately for the spring semester, with an end date in May/June (end of Spring semester for your school).
This internship is unpaid. Student internship credit is available, however, it is the student's responsibility to organize within their university. This is a non-remote internship. Our staff observes and practices all social-distancing guidelines.
This position is ideal for candidates looking to get their foot in the door and understand the business of film sales and distribution, as well production, marketing, development, and acquisitions. If interested, please send an email with your resume, cover letter, and availability.