Intern - Post Production
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Award-winning production company seeks a college intern to our post-production department. We have produced hundreds of music videos for top artists, international commercials, and print campaigns. Must be eligible to receive academic credit for this internship.
-Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university (You will be asked to provide proof of enrollment at an accredited U.S based school, college or university, and documentation that you will receive credit for the internship)
- Candidate must have their own laptop
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week
- Post Production Experience
- Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) or Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Strong understanding of Adobe Suite with emphasis on Premiere Pro
- Solid understanding of proxy workflow
- Knowledge of codecs, resolutions, ratios
- Owning a camera is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems on the fly
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to work independently and with team members
COLLEGE CREDIT NO PAY
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online