Intern - Music
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Please read all criteria & directions for application process:
Award-winning production company seeks a remote music intern for Fall 2020 who wants to play a defining role in communicating the online voice and image of our music label and content studio. We have produced hundreds of music videos, international commercials and print campaigns, and have a growing roster of some of the hottest talent in the industry.
School credit is required. Any applicants unable to receive school credit will not be considered. Ideal candidate must be able to work remotely at least 2-3 days a week, own a laptop, and have reliable internet.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this internship will be entirely remote.
- Assist primary digital team in coordinating music releases
- Assist and engage with artists
- Assist in research-based projects regarding the music industry and community
- Assist the team on a variety of day-to-day tasks
- Must have a positive attitude, cooperate well with others, and have a great work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and be able to follow directions.
Previous experience with TikTok and Triller is a plus, as is experience with Adobe programs such as Premiere Pro or Photoshop, as well as above average knowledge of current music artists in hip-hop and pop.
ANY APPLICANT RESUMES WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online