Intern - Music Publishing Hip Hop/ Pop
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Publishing Hip Hop/ Pop jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Music Publishing Hip Hop/ Pop postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music Publishing Hip Hop/ Pop? We are currently seeking hard-working, creative, enthusiastic and business savvy interns for our boutique publishing company who are looking to gain experience in A&R and work directly with Producers, Song Writers, Musicians and Executives. The internship is 4-6 months long, with a goal of using this time to train properly to work towards a hired position- definitely room for growth for right candidate. We are looking for someone full-time.
Interns will be assigned to assist in all aspects of one or more clients or projects including:
Web Research / Looking For New Talent
Scheduling Producer / Writer Sessions
Digital Internet Promo
Social Media Marketing
Excel and Keynote Skills Are A Huge Plus!
Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude. Be able to work independently and as part of a team. Have laptop. Must have strong writing and communication skills, be detail-oriented and organized. MUST RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT. Experience in marketing, promotions, graphic design, or PR is a plus Knowledge of Hip Hop and Pop culture & music in the 18-25 demographics. MINIMUM of 30 to 35 hours per week for 4-5 days per week.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
• 8 hour shift
Always Covid Safe
• One location
Hours per week:
• College Credit
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
• Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
• Discretion-- knows how to conduct themselves around high profile talent.
• HUNGRY -- Figures. IT. OUT even when it seems hard.
• Looking to grow career with company
• Yes (during COVID-19)
• Remote interview process
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place