Intern - Music Management
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are looking for an LA-based intern for JV Agency. We are open to the position of the internship (marketing, research, social media, and content). The position is unpaid, offering college credit. We ask that our interns do at least 15 hours a week.
This internship is currently remote due to COVID, however, we do have some in-person activities that if possible, we would want you to participate in.
Below is a PR internship description:
Seeking a dedicated, responsible, punctual, hard-working, unpaid intern with a ''can do'' attitude who takes direction well.
Assist with daily media pitching, press clippings, phone calls, preparation for the launch of upcoming projects, research, assist with preparing for music and project releases which include creating social media strategies, media outreach planning, copywriting (press releases, boilerplates, pitch emails), and working at events as needed, administrative work and any other duties as assigned.
• We are looking for an amazing intern, who can work 20 hours a week. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the music management, marketing and social media side of the music industry. Hours will vary based on the candidate's availability.
• Looking for someone who is social media savvy, to keep up socials and research social media influencers, music trends, etc.
• Establish relationships with influential leaders, trendsetters and tastemakers in order to secure outlets for artist marketing ideas, events and programs.
• Contribute to marketing, publicity and promotion for artists and their music.
• Assist with administrative needs for an artist manager.
• Establish relationships with activity committees, on-campus clubs, influential leaders, trendsetters and tastemakers in order to secure outlets for artist marketing ideas, events and programs
• Coming up with marketing and promotional ideas for campaigns
• Work alongside brands for artist partnership and assist the company with upcoming events.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be in an accredited college or university
• Must be interested in publicity and music
• Must be able to work independently both in and outside of the office environment.
• Bring positive energy and creative ideas to the team
• Be a go-getter that works well independently
• Professional, timely and reliable
• Must have a working laptop and cell phone. (Mac is preferred but NOT required.)
• Must have good communication, writing, phone, and computer skills! MUST have good phone etiquette and take direction well. Proficiency in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat) required.
• Exposure to a wide variety of projects
• Work remotely on select days
• Bonuses for special achievements, gift cards, and other fun perks
• Forward thinking and challenging environment that will enhance your skills
Unpaid internship can offer college credit.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online