Intern - Music Management
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Management jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Music Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music Management? Our company is a rapidly growing music management company based in Hollywood, CA. We are looking for a Music Management Intern who lives and loves music - every facet of it - development/recording through to live music experiences/touring. Sync through to assessment of campaigns. Working in support of the team, this Intern will gain experience and work in the music industry, including emerging areas. This role is expected to be 2-3 days a week and could be done remotely a portion of the time, depending on the artists' schedules. Duties include light scheduling, phones, internet research and office support. General knowledge of music industry preferred.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with possibility for hire after completion of the internship.
- Passion about the music industry and all it is becoming.
-Excited by entrepreneurship and the concept of the unexpected leading the way for everything.
-Music-oriented, active and engaged social network
-Working knowledge of music platforms including SoundHound, SoundCloud, Shazam and Spotify.
-Ability to multi-task
- Age 18 or older
- General knowledge of the LA area music scene & local bands, djs and venues
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Calendars, and spreadsheets
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Internet and Social Media proficiency (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Outgoing personality along with a very positive attitude and desire to provide excellent support
- Capable of working autonomously and in non-typical work environments
- Proactive. Willingness & ambition to learn and take on more responsibilities
- Focused and responsible, with stellar time management skills
- Creative, yet professional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills, detail-oriented and accurate
- Interactive and progressive Able to accept and implement constructive criticism
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 25 hours per week for 3 months
- Must have your own mode of transportation and be able to provide a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
* Radio, Marketing, Promotions and Graphic Design knowledge is a plus.
-maintain band calendars
-help analyze social media stats
-light phones and scheduling
-update websites and social platforms
-aid in advancing shows
-help in selling and reporting sales of merchandise
-take part in band brand strategy discussions
-maintain and update contacts list