Intern - Music Label
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2021 1:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Music Label jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Music Label postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Music Label?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Please read all criteria & directions for application process:
Award-winning production company seeks a music intern for Summer 2021 who wants to play a defining role in communicating the online voice and image of our music label and content studio. We have produced hundreds of music videos, international commercials and print campaigns, and have a growing roster of some of the hottest talent in the industry.
School credit is required. Any applicants unable to receive school credit will not be considered. Ideal candidate must be able to work at least 2-3 days a week, own a laptop, and have reliable internet.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, this internship will be entirely remote.
- Assist primary digital team in coordinating music releases
- Assist and engage with artists
- Assist in research-based projects regarding the music industry and community
- Assist the team on a variety of day-to-day tasks
- Must have a positive attitude, cooperate well with others, and have a great work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and be able to follow directions.
Previous experience with TikTok and Triller is a plus, as is experience with Adobe programs such as Premiere Pro or Photoshop, as well as above average knowledge of current music artists in hip-hop and pop.