Intern - Model/ Talent Agency
Freelance Unpaid Internship
Applicants should live in Orange County area or commute to Irvine CA
We will train someone who can show great leadership skills, excellent event planning experience, previous entertainment experience is a huge plus such as promotion who can problem solve in complex situations. We are looking for an optimistic, driven, team oriented and ambitious individuals who can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus but not required that is passionate about seeing more Asian and Ethnic talents pursuing a career in the Modeling, Acting, and Event Industry! The agency is expanding into our second location in Los Angeles.
If you are someone who's popular, resourceful, enjoy meeting new people, being creative and absolutely love the Entertainment industry, come work in a fun and dynamic environment with talented professionals to help support seeing more Asian and Ethnic Talents in the Entertainment industry!
Job details are as follow:
- Assist with pitch decks and updating talent profiles on various websites
- Assist with Social Media content
- Updating photos, resume and managing clients profile
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Coordinating monthly photoshoots for new and existing clients
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Photoshop, Photography or Marketing is a huge plus but not required
- Assist with recruiting and outreaching into the different cultures as needed
- If you can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus but not required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online