Intern - Model and Talent Agency
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Freelance Unpaid Internship
We will train someone who can show great leadership skills, excellent event planning experience, previous entertainment experience is a huge plus such as promotion who can problem solve in complex situations. We are looking for an optimistic, driven, team oriented and ambitious individuals who can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus that is passionate about seeing more Asian and Ethnic talents pursuing a career in the Modeling, Acting, and Event Industry! The agency is expanding with offices in Los Angeles and New York City.
If you are someone who's popular, resourceful, enjoy meeting new people, being creative and absolutely love the Entertainment industry, come work in a fun and dynamic environment with talented professionals to help support seeing more Asian and Ethnic Talents in the Entertainment industry!
Job details are as follow:
- Updating talent profiles on various websites
- Assist with Social Media content
- Updating photos, resume and managing clients profile
- Must be able to multitask and work under pressure
- Coordinating monthly photoshoots for new and existing clients
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Photoshop, Photography or Marketing is a huge plus but not required
- Assist with recruiting and outreaching into the different cultures as needed
- Must be able to work 2-3 days a week in OC or LA Office
- 1 day in the office and other days can work remotely as needed
- College Degree or graduate from a Film or Entertainment Center
- If you can speak Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is a huge plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online