Intern - Media and Marketing Agency
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Media and Marketing Agency jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Intern - Media and Marketing Agency postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Media and Marketing Agency? JG Media, a division of Drip Ninja, delivers unique branding and creative development services for businesses and talented individuals.
We specialize on transmedia storytelling that affirms brand affinity and a long lasting culture. In our campaigns we often receive many perks and gifts for integrating these campaigns which you will also be eligible to benefit from.
We are seeking a marketing intern to work with with us remotely and get involved in a creative atmosphere. We want this applicant to have the desire to be creative as well as have great organization and problem solving skills.
This is a part-time unpaid internship that requires between 6 and 12 hours a week. The internship will end on May 31 and will be evaluated for continued collaboration which include great incentives.
Below are some of the duties:
Social Media Management:
- Distinguish, grow and engage with clients' online audience.
- Assist in the scheduling and curation of the content
- Search, edit, create & organize forms of content including blogs, graphics, social media posts, and more.
- Garner relationships with thought leaders, influencers, and brand ambassadors to generate client leads.
- Perform research and outreach to brands, and campaign collaborators
- Assist with managing project using project management software
- Monitor the completion of tasks including own tasks
- Research and form relationships with bloggers, editors and media brands for various collaborations.`
- Take notes on client call and assist in ideation of campaigns