Intern - Marketing / Event Marketing
ConfidentialOcean City, MD
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Marketing / Events Marketing Interns will work closely with the founder and staff collaboratively adding value to projects by sharing their own perspective, while providing the support necessary to achieve and accomplish project goals.
Our interns will be provided with hands-on, day-in-the-life experience working with an interactive, fast paced, digital first, results driven agency. Intern's responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) working with staff on outreach research, material creation, analysis, reporting, content creation, etc.
- Creation of Marketing Material
- Email outreach
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Webinar Support
- Provide support on Marketing and Event Marketing needs
- Blog Writing
- Hard worker who's good with details
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Interest in marketing and events
- Strong interest and familiarity in social media, digital media, and communications
- Creative thinker with the ability to multi-task and change gears quickly
- Agile, flexible, and able to think strategically
- Familiarity with Photoshop/Video editing tools a plus
- Bonus points if you are great with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram management
- Knowledge of Google Drive
Hours per week: 15 hours to be tracked via Project Management Tool. We are willing to work with interns' schedules as to what days of the week would be most convenient to complete a work week of 15 hours. Spring/Summer internship is 12 weeks, from your start date.
- This is an unpaid internship. College credit can be given.
College credit can be given. Unpaid internship.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online