Intern - Management/Production
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
New Management/Production Company is seeking a detail-oriented, ambitious, and dynamic intern who possesses the ability to multi-task and a strong desire to grow in a new structure founded by industry executives from leading institutions.
Candidates will have the opportunity to dabble between the company's two main departments: Talent Management & Production.
• Assist Managers/Producers in all aspects of their daily work
• Answer phones and emails
• Manage calendar and schedule meetings
• Submission of Talent to Casting for multiple roles
• Scheduling auditions, callbacks, bookings, and appointments
• Correspond with casting directors & Talent Agents
Possibility to work remotely
Start date: November 2020
Two (2) to three (3) days a week
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online