Intern - Graphic Design
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for graphic design interns to create print and digital materials that are on brand with our current artists. The candidate should be passionate about design and the design process and be able to provide creative solutions.
• Design marketing materials for current and perspective artists: flyers, social media posts, packaging, merchandise, catalog and branding.
• Manage projects with quick turnarounds.
• Be a resourceful, creative and innovative thinker.
• Understand UI and UX design.
• Candidate should be a team player who is self-motivated, a great communicator, creative thinker, and able to work independently, prioritize, and bring new ideas to the table.
• Preferably enrolled in a college or university in an undergraduate or graduate program.
• Proficiency in Creative Suite.
• Previous design experience and be able to submit freelance and/or other design work.
• Experience with designs optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Be able to design and deliver wireframes and mockups.
Social Media Handles
Examples Of Your Work Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online