Intern - Digital News Media
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: By October 4, 2022
Internship Duration: 2-Months
Time/Days Required: Tuesday and Thursdays
Workplace Requirements: Hybrid (Remote and In person)
LEMF is a globally digital media news communication company. We are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide extremely high-level support to the CEO of a well-established DIGITAL MEDIA NEWS company in Los Angeles.
This person to be hired is an excellent writer, great communicator and understands social media marketing. Journalism and communication and PR individuals are encouraged to apply. This role is based in Los Angeles. It is a HYBRID Role you will work in house and remote.
Day To-Day Responsibilities
The Intern will be responsible with providing full administrative support to our Executive Director. This will require the ability to navigate, coordinate, and write proposals, coordinate events, access to grant opportunities, and attend key event with executive staff.
Handle daily operational activities of the news department that include: writing and submitting proposals, Letter of Inquiry, media impact reports, organizing press materials, researching, compiling press coverage, and updating and maintaining company digital assets.
The candidate must be exceptionally well-organized, hard-working and diplomatic, with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen interest in television, film, pop culture and entertainment and nonprofit business endeavors.
- Efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe PDF. WordPress Knowledge added plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and follow through on all projects
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with CEO, staff and charitable board members.
Experience and Background:
• Strong written communication skills: ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals
• Strong verbal communications skills: ability to confidently and clearly communicate with donors over the phone and video conference
Job Code: LEMF2222
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online