Intern - Development
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Development jobs in Remote-US
Search all Intern - Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Development? Intern - Development
We are NOT looking for writers => we are looking for PRODUCTION ADMINISTRATIVE DEVELOPMENT INTERN.
A new independent company seeks 3 smart, hard workers, enthusiastic, driven, spirited administrative interns for development. The company has an array of film and TV projects. The internship offers multifaceted learning in a welcoming environment. Ideal candidates will exhibit an effective written and verbal communication, enthusiasm about sharing opinions, resourcefulness, a ''no task too small'' attitude. Responsibilities include SENDING A BIG AMOUNT of emails, EMAIL ANALYSING, script coverage, pitch decks design, conducting research, following through on project-service assignments, solving problems, helping with administrative tasks and organization.
We need interns now, so write at the beginning of your cover letter if you are: AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW.
- A BIG amount of emails to send.
- Emails analysts.
- Detailed oriented.
- Excellent English to be able to do some script English corrections.
- Create and design Pitch Decks.
- Research and development.
- Being prepared to innovate and experiment with new ideas.
- Quick learners.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Ability to perform under pressure and juggle several tasks.
- Background in media is favored.
- Full Time & Part Time are welcome.
1. Please respond if able to fit the above requirements by providing a resume and cover letter.
2. Internship is unpaid - school credit available.
3. SIX months internship.
Job Code: NORTH HOLLYWOOD
You will work from home; conference and videos calls.
Job Code: North Hollywood