Intern - Development
ConfidentialHermosa Beach, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
A very successful boutique production/development company wants to bring aboard interns that are eager to learn the ins and outs of the entertainment industry.
We've produced multiple feature films with academy award winning talent.
Specifically, you will be surrounded by a visionary and enthusiastic team responsible for development on all our projects. You will be responsible for script coverage, research and other tasks.
This is a remote internship based in Los Angeles, and will remain remote until the COVID-19 quarantine has been lifted and it is deemed safe to return to an office setting. We will hold meetings via Zoom and conference calls, but all other communication will be through email. Interns MUST be detail-oriented, independent self-motivated and must possess strong communication and time management skills. All internship positions are for school credit ONLY.
INTERNSHIP TERM - 05/12//21 -07/12/21
2 days a week/on call
Basic duties include:
• Social media - writing copy for website and social media interactions
• Research and creating documents for potential contacts
editing their own sizzle reels and look book and pitch projects
• Script coverage
• Meeting notes, sitting in on production calls
• Strategizing how to reach larger audience and gain traction for the right kind of audience looking into trends for social media and industry
• Emailing out daily updates of industry news
creating lists for who we should reach out to for celebrity production companies
• IP Research and development
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online