Intern - Development
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/7/2021 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Development? Please read ALL criteria & directions for application process:
Award-winning production company seeks a Development Intern who wants to play a defining role in communicating the voice and vision of our company. We have produced hundreds of music videos, international commercials and award-winning feature films.
School credit is required. Ideal candidate must be able to work at least 2-3 days a week, own a laptop and/or desktop computer, and have reliable internet. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the majority of this internship will be completed remotely.
Interns will have the opportunity to support film projects through of development and pre-production, as well as possible on-set assistance, post-production and programming.
- Assist digital & production teams.
- Assist in communication with high-level executives.
- Complete in-depth script coverages.
- Assist the team on a variety of day-to-day tasks.
- Collaborate with the team to orchestrate creative feedback and insight on an array of projects.
- Must have a positive attitude, cooperate well with others, and have a great work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and be able to follow directions.
Previous experience with production is a plus, as is experience with Adobe programs such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.