Intern - Development
ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Development jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Development postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Development? Intern - Development
A new independent company seeks 3 driven, spirited interns for development. The company has an array of film and TV projects. The internship offers multifaceted learning in a welcoming environment. Ideal candidates will exhibit an effective written and verbal communication, enthusiasm about sharing opinions, resourcefulness, a ''no task too small'' attitude. Responsibilities include writing a lot of emails, script coverage, conducting research, following through on project-service assignments, answering phones, helping with administrative tasks, and running errands.
We need interns Right now, so please put at the beginning of your cover letter if you are available right now. Thank you.
- A lot of emails to send
- Excellent English to be able to do some script English corrections
- Research and development
- Full Time & Part Time are welcome
- Being prepared to innovate and experiment with ideas
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Ability to perform under pressure and juggle several tasks
- Background in media is favored
1. Please respond if able to fit the above requirements by providing a resume and cover letter.
2. Please only apply if currently living in the greater Los Angeles area.
3. Internship is unpaid - school credit.
Job Code: NORTH HOLLYWOOD