Intern - Development & Production
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Scripted & Unscripted Development & Production Intern needed for a talent management/production company. This candidate will work remotely with our talent manager who producers comedic content for TV and digital.
Ideally this candidate would work remotely, 1 - 3 days each week (6 - 8 hours each day) in September 2020 - December 2020. Candidates must be excellent writers, organized, pro-active, resourceful, ambitious and detail oriented.
Qualified candidates should have the following characteristics:
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the entertainment industry; strong interest in comedy a plus
- Experience providing script coverage
- Possess exemplary written skills
- Excellent project management, problem-solving and research skills
- Unique balance of disciplined strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on
- Must be internet savvy and have experience using Microsoft office (Word, PPT, Excel) and Google Docs
- Graphic Design skills, a plus
- Reading TV and film scripts
- Writing coverage
- Assisting with day-to-day office duties
- Assist in creating pitch decks/one-sheets/treatments
- Research contacts/update contact database
If applicable, please submit sample coverage as part of the application.
Must be a current student or recent graduate.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online