Intern - Creative Content
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Los Angeles (Silver Lake)
Please note: Must currently be enrolled in university and eligible for school credit - this is an unpaid, school-credit only opportunity.
Must be available to interview in-person in Silver Lake after July 29th. The 15-week contract starts on August 12th, ends on November 22nd.
- Organized, creative, and detail-oriented.
- Strong writing & editing skills.
- Basic design and video editing skills.
- Tech-savvy and great problem solver.
- Know Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Premiere are a must. Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects are a huge plus).
- Conceptualize blog and social media content that drives high engagement.
- Assist with proofreading and social media posting.
- Watch videos and trim clips for social media and YouTube promotion.
- Basic graphic design.
Please provide Resume, Cover Letter, Website Portfolio and Two Writing Samples. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online