Intern - Blog and Social Media
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Blog and Social Media jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Blog and Social Media postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Blog and Social Media? Los Angeles (Silver Lake)
Please note: Must currently be enrolled in university and eligible for school credit - this is an unpaid, school-credit only opportunity.
- Have a passion for film and television.
- Organized, creative, and detail-oriented.
- Strong writing & editing skills.
- Basic design skills.
- Tech-savvy and great problem solver.
- Create blog and social media content that drives high engagement - huge exposure to several audiences focused on screenwriting and filmmaking.
- Basic graphic design via Canva or Photoshop.
- Free weekly lunch.
- Hip, startup work environment.
- Coffee, tea, sparkling water, snacks etc. all day, every day.
- Opportunity to learn and meet some of the best in the industry.
- Office hours are 10 - 6 or 11-7, whatever is best for your commute.