Intern - Content Creator
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/19/2020 11:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Content Creator jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Content Creator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Content Creator? The Role
We are seeking a digital content creation intern to assist in the production of our social media and artists' assets. The ideal candidate is eager for growth, comfortable under tight deadlines, and has first-hand experience shooting, editing, and distributing photo and video assets.
• Wear many hats! Work cross-functionally with our digital, design, and marketing teams to produce high-quality branded content for social media platforms.
• Use Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and/or Premiere Pro to edit and prep content for distribution across digital channels.
• Use Adobe After Effects to design creative assets
• Create content guidelines and training documents for other teams.
• A passionate content creator with knowledge of music
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• 1-3 years of experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro.
• 1-3 years of experience producing and editing content for social media platforms like Instagram, Snapchat or TikTok.
• Ability to think and act in ambiguity.
• Experience with Slack preferred.
• Creativity and attention to detail
This position is remote for now due to COVID/Stay at home order. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.