Intern - Content Creator
ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are seeking a digital content creation intern to assist in the production of our social media and artists' assets. The ideal candidate is eager for growth, comfortable under tight deadlines, and has first-hand experience shooting, editing, and distributing photo and video assets.
• Wear many hats! Work cross-functionally with our digital, design, and marketing teams to produce high-quality branded content for social media platforms.
• Use Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and/or Premiere Pro to edit and prep content for distribution across digital channels.
• Use Adobe After Effects to design creative assets
• Create content guidelines and training documents for other teams.
• A passionate content creator with knowledge of music
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• 1-3 years of experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro.
• 1-3 years of experience producing and editing content for social media platforms like Instagram, Snapchat or TikTok.
• Ability to think and act in ambiguity.
• Experience with Slack preferred.
• Creativity and attention to detail
This position is remote for now due to COVID/Stay at home order.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online