Influencer Marketing Coordinator
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Influencer Marketing Coordinator - Hybrid
Influencer Management company is seeking an Influencer Marketing Coordinator. Their primary responsibilities will include inbox management for multiple clients, overseeing various sponsored creator campaigns, and assisting with administrative tasks like invoicing.
The company is specifically looking for someone who has:
• Strong organizational skills, careful attention to detail, an ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
• Minimum 1-2 years experience working in talent/influencer marketing
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion is a must
• Knowledge of Tiktok, Instagram, and YouTube from a business and consumer perspective
• Strong communication and written grammar skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
• Proficiency with Canva/Photoshop a plus
The position will start with 2 weeks in-person in an office in Midtown Manhattan (a short walk from Grand Central). Should the position extend, the work will transition to being fully remote. This is a boutique company, the right candidate will have an opportunity to grow with the company.
$1,200.00 - 1,200.00 per week
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online