Head of Feature Film Finance
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Head of Feature Film Finance jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Head of Feature Film Finance postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Head of Feature Film Finance? Boutique production company seeks a Head of Feature Film Finance. Reporting to the co-chairmen, the Head of Feature Film Finance, will oversee all aspects of finance-related matters and business affairs support for feature films. This individual will interface with senior management on business developments and provide effective and timely feedback on financial performance and key decisions.
• Lead the creation of economic analysis of film-related transactions.
• Lead the development of film financial models related to greenlight P&L's, talent backends, co-financings, distribution deals, tax deals, buyouts, acquisitions, etc.
• Participate in negotiations, drafting of documents, and administration for all manner of film-related arrangements
• Prepare summaries of overall slate profitability and assessments of feature film strategic initiatives
• Issue ultimates reports for licensees and co-financing partners, tax shelter reporting, and buyouts
• Maintain various databases and archival data
• This executive will have broad responsibility for ensuring smooth and efficient financial operations.
• Monitor financial performance against budgets and forecasts and keep senior management apprised of progress, deviations, opportunities, and risks.
• Manage the preparation of long-term financial plans, budgets, and monthly forecasts.
• Lead accounting for feature film production costs, development and overhead deals, music, and soundtrack publishing
• 15 years of progressive experience in financial management and demonstrated experience in a large dynamic, fast-paced corporate environment.
• Experience in the global media/entertainment industry, including experience in feature film business affairs and with theatrical/film operations.