ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A multi-media company based on Los Angeles is seeking a talented and enthusiastic graphics/web developer to join our Live Events team, designing and producing assets for our slate of projects. Ideal candidates are able to work out of our Los Angeles office, or are otherwise local to the area.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Generate graphics for physical and digital applications at events
- Work with asset teams at partner companies/brands to compile necessary assets
- Ensure all designs are cohesive and are in line with brand images
- Manage graphics assets for ease of access for various design and development personnel
- Create graphics content for, and update, websites/apps/etc. related to projects as needed
- Edit images/graphics in Photoshop (resizing, color-correcting, creating low and hi-res images)
- Intermediate to advanced level graphic design skills including a minimum of 2 years working in a commercial environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign at minimum
- Working knowledge of digital drawing formats such as .dwg and .dxf an advantage.
- A strong working knowledge of both print and interactive design competencies including design for web and large-format printing.
- Strong technical skills including a working knowledge of commercial color spaces for interactive and print media as well as digital artwork conversion and formatting capabilities.
- Communication skills including the ability to work in a team environment.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Experience working with national consumer-facing brands in a commercial capacity a plus.
- Especially Strong typographical skills including the ability to create branded identities from scratch to a high level of finish as well as an understanding of visual hierarchy in print and digital layouts.
- Experience in web design a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online