Front Desk Receptionist
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Front Desk Receptionist should be able to handle basic communications and clerical tasks that need to be performed in an office setting.
Purpose: To greet all callers and walk-in clients, deal with inquiries on the phone and in person. Provide assistance for various departments. A key responsibility is to ensure clients calling are quickly connected to the operations staff being requested and help ensure clients are called back in a timely manner if that operator is unable to take the call.
Essential Functions: Include the following. Other may be assigned.
• Answer telephone within three rings, take detailed messages, transfer calls to appropriate individuals and/or find them on walkie-talkie, transfer voicemails to appropriate person.
• Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• General administrative and clerical support
• Assist in social media efforts and provide clerical assistance to CEO and President as needed
• Tidy and maintain reception area and other communal spaces
Skills and abilities required:
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Basic math skills
Customer Service orientation
Organization and planning
Attention to detail, initiative
Reliability and stress tolerance
Professional and Respectful
Team player with positive attitude
Willingness to learn
Receptionist: 1 year experience
Knowledge of computers: Microsoft Word and Excel applications. Knowledge of customer service practices. Knowledge of Clerical and administrative procedures
Minimum high school or trade school education with previous experience.
An excellent opportunity to learn post-production practices.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online