Front Desk / Office Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Public relations agency specializing in film publicity for independent films has a full time opening for front desk to begin immediately.
Knowledge and interest in film is preferred but not required. Must be interested in pursuing a career in public relations. This would be a great entry-level position for someone who has recently graduated and is looking to break into public relations.
- Maintain press screening calendar (including scheduling screenings with theaters across LA, sending prints to venues, updating RSVP lists, etc.)
- Track and scan press clippings in daily/weekly print publications
- Provide clerical support to everyone in office (copying, scanning, faxing, mailing / shipping, filing, etc.)
- Answer phones, take messages, and greet guests
- Office management (order office supplies, schedule messengers, maintain office calendar, organize as needed, etc.)
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
- Ability to anticipate needs and be resourceful
- Punctuality and reliability
- Positive, no-task-too-small attitude
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines
- Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Live in the Los Angeles area
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online