ConfidentialWest Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Floater Assistant jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Busy, mid-size, below-the-line talent agency seeks full-time Assistant to assist the departments of the agency and cover the Front Desk for our West Hollywood office. This position requires a motivated self-starter with excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Applicant must have a positive attitude, be a team player and possess strong interpersonal skills. This position will report to Office Manager.
Primary responsibilities include:
Support front desk during breaks and fill in for those on vacation as well as cover vacations. Handle work overflow for all departments.
- • Heavy phone and email responsibilities: answering phones, responding to emails efficiently and accurately, maintaining communication logs, drafting client submissions, following-up on outstanding tasks, etc.?
• Tracking and researching projects, updating project grids
- • Generating client submissions, updating and preparing client materials
- • Coordinating meetings and organizing busy calendars for agents and clients?
• Preparing important documents (contracts, deal memos, invoices, etc.)
- • 1 year experience in an administrative capacity
.?• Bachelor's Degree required.?
• Applicant must have exceptional oral and written communication skills?
• Ideal candidate is flexible, personable, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has an interest growing a career in the agency.?• Ideal candidate has a passion for film and possesses a basic knowledge of film production.
- • Proficiency in Apple-based Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), basic Google systems (Mail, Sheets, Docs, Chat) and video conferencing platforms (Zoom, Hangouts, etc.) is mandatory.
Experience in Airtable and Adobe Creative Suite (or other media-based programs) is helpful.
- • Applicant must currently live in greater Los Angeles area,
- • Business hours are 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday.?