Film Sales Coordinator
ConfidentialStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2023 9:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Search for Film Sales Coordinator jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Film Sales Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Multi-Academy Award Winning Production, Sales and Distribution Company is looking for a Film Sales Coordinator.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare rights availability reports, collection and sales reports for executives and producers;
- Invoice, track and collect MG payments from distribution partners;
- Prepare weekly contract status report for executives;
- Draft and send Notices of Delivery;
- Assist with tracking delivery of materials to distributors;
- Update and maintain distributor contract information into database;
- Set meeting schedules for executives at international film markets including Cannes Film Festival, American Film Market, Berlin Film Festival, Toronto Film Festival, MIPTV, MIPCOM;
- Employee will perform other duties and responsibilities within the sales department as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and abilities:
- Must be fully authorized to work in the United States;
- A minimum of 2 years paid work experience at a film sales company;
- A history of working with FilmTrack is required;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, commitment, pro-activeness and the ability to grasp new ideas quickly;
- Ability to collaborate and engage with others to drive business forward;
- An effective and professional communicator, both written and verbal;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a heavy and varied workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Sharp and meticulous attention to detail is crucial;
- Strong ability to resolve problems under pressure and make accurate assessments of critical issues.
- This is a 100% in-office position; there is no hybrid or remote work schedules.