Film & TV Associate Attorney
ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique Beverly Hills Entertainment Law Firm is seeking a Full-Time Film & TV Associate Attorney to join our team.
• Negotiate and review acting, directing, writing, producing, endorsement and other entertainment industry agreements for talent
• Juggle multiple projects with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
• Communicate with firm partners, clients and their other professional representatives
Required Experience and Skills
• Minimum of three years of transactional entertainment experience at an entertainment law firm, production company, studio or talent agency
• Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure, handling several projects and working with several different partners simultaneously
• California Bar Member in good standing required
• Must have a JD degree from a top law school
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. The Firm offers an excellent benefits package including 401K, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, complimentary parking and more.
Cover letter and resume are required to apply.
All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religious belief, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, or other protected basis, all as defined by applicable laws. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be comprehensive. Duties and responsibilities listed may change without notice.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online