Fall Intern - Talent Management
ConfidentialStudio City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
A well-versed talent management company, with exceptional clients, looking for interns 2-3 days a week (in the office). This is a great opportunity for you to learn about the talent management field, with a potential for growth in the company.
· Hands-on experience
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited too)
· Assist the Executive assistant and the managers with tasks throughout the day
· Video editing on iMovie, cutting client reels and self-tapes
· Shadowing the assistant about day-to-day responsibilities
· Updating the calendar, when needed
· Sending auditions to clients, when needed
· Managing our company Instagram
· Very hands on - shadow desks in the office to see day-to-day operations
Start Date: January 2022 through April/May 2021 (about 2-3 days a week)
Unpaid Internship for College Credit
This is an in-office position preferably, but open to remote
· Previous internship experience (preferred)
· Preferably if you are enrolled in school and be able to receive school credit
· Ability to use iMovie / or another similar video editing software
· Must have great verbal and written communication
· Quick learner
· Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
· Must be fully vaccinated
· Open to recent graduates
About the Company
Brave Artists Management is a full service talent management firm empowering artists and building careers across the entertainment community. We have a great list of actors who are continuously working on TV and Film projects.
**NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL THE EMAIL ON OUR WEBSITE
Please attach your resume through this site.
Please attach your resume through this site. If unable to do so, please let us know.
Thank you! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online