Facility Coordinator - Post Production
ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Facility Coordinator is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the post-production operation. Organized, professional and customer-service focused, this person is flexible, responsive, and team-oriented member who is hands-on, a good problem solver, and exhibits a proactive and transparent style. In an operations capacity, this role requires a highly professional demeanor and diplomacy when dealing with external production clients and staff.
Job Responsibilities: Essential functions of the job are denoted below. Other duties may also be assigned.
• Coordinate detailed materials needed for time sensitive deliverables and client communication
• Daily review editorial deliverables to ensure quality and accuracy
• Communicate frequently with production, post-production and VFX teams
• Review jobs & work orders to ensure project are billed out in a timely manner
• Work to ensure high level of information sharing, via various CRM, ERP systems, etc
• Ensure a smooth handover from day to night shift
• Identify and work with Management team to resolve operational issues in a timely resolution
• Manage and distribute various operational documents including call sheets, workflow master sheets, etc
Supervisory Duties: In accordance with applicable Company policies/procedures and Federal/State laws, may perform the following supervisory responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the staff to ensure the timely completion of all tasks
• Assist in the education of new hires on the department process and policy
• Represent and uphold all department policies and procedures and maintain an exceptional level of service for our customers
Minimum Qualifications: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
• 2-3 Years of television post-production experience
• Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
• Strong understanding of TV post-production media life-cycle, acquisition through archival
• Strong understanding of various video frame rates, resolutions and aspect ratios
• Strong understanding of media handling best-practices
• Experience with software like Adobe Media Encoder, MTI Cortex, Colorfront EXD/OSD, YoYotta
• Strong multi-tasker, with experience organizing and managing multiple priorities, while retaining comprehensive knowledge of multiple workflows
• Non-linear Editing software like Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere
• Experience with Slack, Google Apps, DropBox, Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Excel
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online