Facilities / IT Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FACILITIES / IT ASSISTANT
** THIS IS NOT A CREATIVE POSITION - PLEASE READ POSTING BEFORE SUBMITTING **
A fast-paced, deadline-driven post-production company in Hollywood is seeking a Facilities / IT Assistant to work with the IT-Operations Team, reporting to the IT-Operations Manager, and coordinating all IT and facilities issues. The Facilities/IT Assistant is the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate all Facilities activities, fielding and prioritizing requests. Perform basic facilities repairs and regular maintenance duties. Schedule, coordinate and oversee outside services as needed.
- Assist IT team with installing new computer equipment, prepping for new employee arrivals and departures, installing and configuring software. Research, order and purchase equipment and supplies and maintain required paperwork.
- Perform basic IT troubleshooting of hardware and software. Work with IT team to resolve and follow-up in timely manner.
- Assist IT-Operations Manager in project implementation as needed.
- Routine after-hours duties including wrapping-up unfinished projects and regular computer system updates. Additional night, weekend and holidays required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Intermediate IT skills, must be very comfortable in Mac environment. Ability and willingness to learn advanced IT skills and participate in training as needed.
- Associates degree or higher with prior facilities management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers.
-Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
-Highly organized and detailed in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
-Build strong internal and external relationships using effective verbal and written communication skills.
-Work independently, must be able to follow through and complete projects without regular direct supervision.
This is an entry-level position with training and advancement opportunities for the candidate with the right attitude and aptitude.
Please read job description carefully. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online