ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A woman-owned commercial management/production company is looking for a full-time office assistant. Ideal candidate pays close attention to detail, is punctual, has a can-do attitude (no ego), is a quick learner and thorough with all given tasks. The job itself is remote at the moment, but will likely be in person again later this year. Perfect role for someone who has some set experience, but wants an office job.
Other requirements: Must live in the Los Angeles area (non-negotiable), and you must own a vehicle (mileage reimbursement available, no reimbursement to and from office if we begin to go back in). ''Moving to LA this week'' is sadly not accepted as job will require some in person tasks immediately.
Bachelors Degree preferred, must be fluent in English (for proofing purposes), and have access to WiFi, good cell service and a quiet space.
Required software skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe Premiere, Adobe InDesign, Pages, Adobe Acrobat.
Advanced knowledge of Instagram and LinkedIn a must.
Set experience itself is preferred, but not required. Basic knowledge of industry heavily preferred.
Roles include, but are not limited to and subject to change:
* Prioritizing tasks received from executives and completing in a timely matter
* Proofing creative submissions
* Taking detailed notes on Zoom meetings and Google Meets
* Managing company Instagram, LinkedIn, Mailchimp and Twitter
* Managing company PR with PR team, keeping up to date on roster's press
* Managing long-term projects
* Managing multiple calendars
* Managing/coordinate travel for executives
* Go on runs to various locations in the Los Angeles area for the company
* Post-Production calendar Management
* Wearing multiple hats with an ability to adapt to new roles/learn new skills
* Project Files/Dropbox Management
Benefits offered (Anthem PPO+Dental and Vision) after 90 day probationary period.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online