ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
- Identify commercial brands and advertisers aligned with Company's scope of services
- Develop relationships and market to potential clients with intent to bring in new leads/jobs
- Take the lead role in a number of areas, such as development, financing and production
- Meet with sales executives, account managers and clients in order to understand the client's vision, needs and requirements
- Delegate to other producers and assistants in an effective and efficient manner with a diplomatic leadership
- Research material and labor costs, as well as project time frames in order to create a bid for the client
- Contact vendors in order to attain price quotes and estimated material delivery times; evaluate quotes and use cost-benefit analysis to determine best source for the job
- Present finalized proposal for project approval before presenting to client
- In charge of hiring for, managing, and organizing shoot production
- Work within budget, maintain a schedule, and oversee cast and crew
- Maintain cool, calm, collected demeanor in stressful work environments
- Some travel included
- Prior experience at a production company; fashion & photography industry is highly desired
- Ideally has 6-10 yrs of experience working in production overall
- Knowledge of international production resources is a plus
- Delegation, multi-tasking, communication, organization, negotiation, and planning skills; basic business and market skills a plus
- Self-sufficient and motivated
****Must include portfolio, PDF or link to prior work to be considered****
We are a production company providing exceptional support to cutting edge creatives in fashion, advertising and entertainment. We pride ourselves on producing cost-effective, seamless shoots. Supplying start-to-finish support, we strive to bring the creative vision of any brand to life. With a wide range of industry expertise, we handle everything from initial concepts to final edits. A few of our recent projects include: WALMART, ESTEE LAUDER, ALICE + OLIVIA, and ASOS.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online