Executive Personal Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Looking to start ASAP
A West Los Angeles-based entertainment professional is seeking an executive personal assistant who can function as the glue that holds the home and office together.
This is a part-time position and requires confident management expertise. Responsibilities include:
- Keeping a detailed calendar/itinerary, including scheduling appointments, arranging travel, etc.
- Facilitate general correspondence with client's entertainment team, production personnel, and home employees
- Draft letters, thank-you notes, and other communications for personal, professional, and gifting purposes
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion and professionalism
- Scheduling home maintenance; common business administrative functions, including filing and Google Drive archiving
- Assistance in estate and property management, including but not limited to errands, shopping, etc.
The ideal person for this job is very organized, can cheerfully keep a lot of balls in the air, is a problem solver, and is a self-directed, ''get it done'' person. * Salary DOE
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online