Executive + Personal Assistant
ConfidentialSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/20/2023 10:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Browse the Personal Assistant & House/Estate Manager Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Executive + Personal Assistant jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Executive + Personal Assistant postings
Full Time Job
San Francisco Bay Area
Impact-driven media company specializing in YouTube and social media is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support a high-profile CEO in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide executive assistance to the CEO including managing calendar and schedule meetings.
• Schedule in-person and virtual meetings, events and photo shoots
• Manage scheduling. Coordinate internal and external meetings across myriad time zones.
• Proactively resolve scheduling conflicts.
• Book worldwide travel (must be willing to travel with CEO).
• Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with multinational contractors;
• Learn and identify brand-wide priorities to help the executive leadership manage and maximize their time.
• Anticipate when externalities or shifting priorities require changes.
• Prepare reports and presentations using a variety of tools and data sets;
• Assist with preparing for external meetings and speaking engagements.
• Provide supportive research and draft presentation materials.
• Take notes and provide a summary for meetings.
• Photo Shoot Assistant (As needed);
• Organize/photo shoot preparation.
• Take pictures on content day/travel.
• YouTube posting.
• Set-up content/lighting/background for talent.
• Maintain secure, digital/physical filing of key documentation;
• Handle details, access to information and conversations of a highly sensitive nature in strict confidence.
• Manage / answer all social media comments / DM; Post all approved content to social media
• Uploading and sorting files within Google drive
Who is the Successful Candidate?
• Has at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably at a startup or quickly growing company with executive support,
communications, and project management experience.
• Must be Asana proficient.
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Positive attitude with the mindset of ''no job is too small''.
• Has good analysis and multi-tasking skills.
• Must live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
• Passionate about the beauty and skincare industry.
• Experience communicating with multiple teams simultaneously verbally and in writing to coordinate work around multiple tasks and
multiple deadlines with a variety of project teams.
• Ability to quickly adapt to new computer programs/software.
• Ability to work nights and weekends