ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
A senior level executive is seeking a talented Executive/Personal Assistant to support various avenues of his business across several companies. Qualified candidates must have detailed-oriented organizational skills, as well as excellent communication and writing abilities. Candidates must have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, experience in handling heavy phone volume and scheduling, and a vast understanding of the entertainment industry. Looking for a true ''Right Hand'' who wants to grow long term in the industry.
• Creating a system of operations to ensure all tasks are properly executed and monitored
• Consistently prioritizing and reminding executive of all To-Do's
• Taking detailed notes for every meeting, paying close attention to all action items
• Heavy Phone management: answer and transfer calls, schedule & coordinate conference calls (Including multi-party, multi-time zone conf calls/zooms)
• Heavy Calendar management: managing multiple active calendars, and coordinating meetings, both in-office and offsite. Handling all late notice changes with ease.
• Heavy email correspondences, expense reports, development grids, etc.
• Travel Arrangements
• Must be okay with typical Personal Assistant duties: errands, setting lunches, setting Dr. appts, help as needed, etc., in the Beverly Hills area
• Minimum 1 year of prior administrative assistant experience
• Ability to liaise with key senior-level executives and A-List Talent
• Must be extremely tech savvy, especially Apple devices
• Highly professional with excellent judgment and discretion; honor a strict code of confidentiality.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• Can-do, positive attitude and willing to ''go the extra mile''
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized
• General business knowledge and a strong interest in Film, Television, and Music Entertainment business is essential. Knowledge of Key Players a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online