ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Restauranteur and Owner of an Event Production company is seeking an Executive/Personal Assistant.
Candidate must be motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented with superior organizational and communication skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Heavy scheduling
• Calendar management (including family schedule/activities)
• Travel Coordination and Itinerary Preparation - adding plans to calendar and TripIt App.
• Responding to emails and document requests
• Rolling and taking notes on calls
• Office Management
• Property Management (of multiple properties)
• Expense Reports
• Other Personal and Administrative Tasks as Required
• Personal errands: returns, bill payments, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of and ability to save and update all passwords to the Dashlane App.
• Anticipates issues before they occur
• Prompt in responding to requests, and responsible on follow-through
• Discreet, with demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Flexible; able to provide 24/7 availability, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online