Executive Personal Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Executive Personal Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Personal Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Personal Assistant? Restauranteur and Owner of an Event Production company is seeking an Executive/Personal Assistant. Candidate must be motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented with superior organizational and communication skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Heavy scheduling
• Calendar management (including family schedule/activities)
• Travel Coordination and Itinerary Preparation - adding plans to calendar and TripIt App.
• Responding to emails and document requests
• Rolling and taking notes on calls
• Office Management
• Property Management (of multiple properties)
• Expense Reports
• Other Personal and Administrative Tasks as Required
• Personal errands: returns, bill payments, etc.
Skills and Requirements:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of and ability to save and update all passwords to the Dashlane App.
• Anticipates issues before they occur
• Prompt in responding to requests, and responsible on follow-through
• Discreet, with demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
• Flexible; able to provide 24/7 availability, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required