Executive/Personal Assistant to Show Runner
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking an experienced Showrunner's Assistant for a hybrid position that encompasses Executive & Personal Assistant responsibilities. This is a gatekeeper position for a Showrunner with an overall deal and multiple scripted projects. Candidates must be experienced in working with employers in the entertainment industry (this is not an entry-level position.) Prefer candidates familiar with supporting a divorced working parent with school-age children. Looking for someone who is proactive, highly organized, and always thinking many steps ahead. Must be personable and professional as this position requires a lot of external communication, phone, email, and text. Flexibility in availability is requested, expect an average of 50 hours weekly. Upward mobility with proven success as a truly gifted/detailed assistant after 2 years commitment. IDEAL person is truly on the BALL and REALLY knows how to be a very good assistant. Compensation 65K - 80K DOE plus benefits.
· 3-5 years experience working with high profile employers in the entertainment industry (talent, directors, production executives, agency or studio desk, etc.)
· A thorough understanding of the flexibility and varied requirements of a creative working in the industry (production schedules, last minute appointments, working with agents, managers, studio executives, etc.)
· MUST know Final Draft, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps (docs, spreadsheets, presentations) and is able to thoughtfully read material/scripts.
· Availability to work on-call and occasional weekends
· Ability to juggle diverse tasks effectively while supporting a boss with a busy professional and family life
· Los Angeles-based
· MUST be Vaccinated!
Typical Responsibilities Include:
· Heavy management of personal, family, and professional calendars proactively assisting with time management through reminders and handling scheduling conflicts
· Gatekeeper and liaison between professional team, writer's rooms, studio, network, etc.
· Special project coordination, script coverage, basic project research
· Day-to-day administrative operations
· Assisting with travel plans and travel preparation
· Technology troubleshooting - phone, computer, calendar, internet, etc.
PLS be vaccinated Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online