Executive / Personal Assistant to Artist + Actor
ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Seeking full time Executive / Personal Assistant for an established male artist and actor in New York City. Looking for someone who is very organized and can assist with house management, scheduling, running errands, organization, travel coordination, etc. Ideal candidate is organized, sharp, kind and enjoys problem solving. Added bonus if you have touring experience!
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Manage Personal Calendar and Scheduling
- Working closely with client's management team
- Manage house: Organization, packing, food stock
- Frequent domestic and international travel
- Coordinating travel for both personal and professional trips with travel agent
- Run personal errands
- Remind of upcoming meetings/appointments
- Organizational skills are paramount
- Touring experience or the ability to adapt a busy travel schedule
- Proficiency in scheduling and maintaining calendars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail and accuracy with
spelling and grammar
- High level of integrity in handling proprietary and confidential information - NDA required
- Dependable with a positive personality
- Trustworthy and easygoing
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Flexible schedule - no two days are the same
- Minimum of 2 year previous experience as a full time personal assistant
This position is an in person role that will also require frequent business trips with the client. No two days are the same refers to a relaxed schedule but expectation that some days or weeks might be busier than others.
All candidates must currently be based in the New York City area.
$75-85K (through hourly structure) + HEALTH STIPEND
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online