Executive Asst to 2 CEO's
Confidential Via Staffing FirmWest Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Asst to 2 CEO's of TV Production Co
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO 2 EXEC PRODUCERS FOR TV PROD CO - WEST LA
NOVEMBER 16, 2019
Established West Los Angeles television production company seeks highly motivated, organized and dependable Executive Assistant to two busy Executive Producers/Principle Owners. Candidates must have a passion for creative content, and want a long term career in multimedia. 50K - 55K plus basic medical benefits.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Assisting & Supporting CEOs in administrative tasks:
• Schedule and manage calls with high level network executives, arrange internal and external meetings, pitch meetings, lunches, maintaining contact database, and call list
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Heavy email composition
• Arrange travel (flights, hotel, transportation)
• Assist with scheduling during travel as needed
• Create and submit expense reports
• Track Nielsen ratings reports
• Go on office runs as needed
• Manage personal tasks for CEOs
Support CEOs and other company executives with general industry research:
• Provide background research to inform meetings and project pitches
• Bachelor's degree required
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Highly personable, motivated and proactive self-starter
• Mac/PC savvy: Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, G Suites, Pages, and basic administrative programs
• Must have reliable transportation and insurance (there is mileage reimbursement)
Desired additional skills:
• Passion for social media and digital content
• Basic working knowledge of lighting, operating DSLR cameras, and/or editing
• Some knowledge of production and post-production
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
50K- 55K plus basic medical benefits
Dynamic, fast paced, exciting role with an excellent boss. MUST be super organized.
(please do not apply if you do not meet all of these requirements)
4-year degree from accredited college or university
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polished and professional demeanor regardless of the informal nature of the environment.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Proactive and bright with high cognitive abilities.
Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
Prioritizing executive tasks and multi-task effectively.
They will have a proven track record of discretion, honesty and trustworthiness.
They will be proficient in the English language, both speaking and writing.
Their driving, criminal and credit records will be clean of indiscretions.
Excellent references Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online