Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a staffing agency seeking an Executive Assistant for a Major Entertainment individual in Los Angeles. This is an in person position, not remote. Candidates should be local to Los Angeles.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing calendar, including scheduling meetings and event planning
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Keeping a log of business contacts
• Arranging travel accommodations
• Assisting with the coordination of projects and events, as necessary
• General office and administrative duties
• Be available at all hours to assist as needed
• Manage databases
• Personal assistant duties
• Special projects as needed
Skills and Requirements:
• Bachelors degree preferred
• Proficient in both PC and MAC computers
• Highly organized
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Problem solver
• Strong ability to multi-task
• At least five to seven years experience as an Executive Assistant to a high level Executive in the entertainment industry.
• Ability to roll calls
• Thick skinned
• Stable work history
Salary up to $100K DOE per year + Benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online