ConfidentialNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Seeking executive assistant to support Partners at NYC entertainment law firm servicing clients in documentary film/TV and live theater.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Heavy email and phone correspondence
- Scheduling calls, meetings, travel & accommodations (domestic and international)
- Assisting attorneys with client matters
- Preparing corporate formation documentation and US Copyright Office filings
- Tracking document flow and project status for multiple projects
- Legal time tracking and client billing
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Receiving and arranging messenger, Fedex and UPS deliveries
- Monitoring and ordering office supplies
- Tracking and logging office expenses
- Maintaining shared kitchen
- College graduate with bachelor's degree
- Previous assistant experience in entertainment industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Proficiency with Internet calendars & applications (i.e., Google Calendar, Google Drive)
- Ability to juggle and prioritize tasks/workflow effectively for Partners and yourself
- Ability to keep Partners on time for scheduled appointments
- Must be highly attentive to detail
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be interested in the entertainment industry, specifically independent film.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online