ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Two CEOs seeks Executive Assistant to support multiple business entities + growing Brands: LA Film/ Photo Studios, Interior Design + Fashion. This position is on an Executive level, with a combination and need for Creative input + deliverables. Very high attention to detail, and candidate should be self motivated and have enthusiasm for the Entertainment field with a passion in creating. 'No task too big or small' mindset and gets the job done even if it means they have to do it personally and stay late to finish.
* Maintain the overall support of the executive, including phone coverage, emails, business calendar and correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple Studios; greeting clients, communication with bookings, maintaining the Studio's image.
* Outreach to Brands, Stylists, Vendors- understand + have excitement for Fashion/Interior Design
* Research database for upcoming partnerships
* Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferencing
* Maintain mailing list for all Brands
* Provide status on all Brands
* Technology savvy!! Familiar with Google Workspace and Microsoft Suite - Knowledge of Shopify and
Mailchimp (weekly emails to customers database) preferred.
* Organized with shipping, orders, replying back to customer emails
SOCIAL MEDIA + CREATIVE
* A creative thinker who can come up with original Brand strategies, social ideas market growth
* Will assist Social Media Manager + CEO with daily posts on all Social platforms (for multiple Brands)
* Heavy Research + ability to create decks (ex) Fashion Campaigns, Social Growth sheets, Fashion / Interior Lookbooks, assist w shoots etc
* Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively with strong attention to detail
* Strong content creation skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere/ iMovie + Shopify
* Passion for photography preferred - capturing content for social media and brand
* Should thrive in a fast-paced, high-profile office environment
* Great communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and prioritize, the ability to anticipate the needs of the EVP, and the willingness to assist wherever needed
* Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
* Valid Drivers license and vehicle required