ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Award-winning Production Company seeks an experienced assistant to CEO of Television Department.
The assistant will perform all administrative tasks on behalf of the executive including but not limited to; extensive scheduling, telephone calls, travel coordination, organizing and tracking incoming creative material, creating supporting material for sales pitches and working as a team member with other department executives and assistants.
The ideal candidate will have 1 -2 years' experience assisting an entertainment executive. Proficiency in software applications such as iMovie, Dropbox, and Air Table are highly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Rolling and Memorializing Calls
• Heavy Scheduling
• Travel Coordination
• Managing Social Media
• Creating decks and Visual Aids for Pitches
• Providing Pre-Meeting Briefings
• Active participation in development meetings.
• Update and manage integrative writer, director and talent databases using Air Table
• Reading, tracking, and assessing incoming submissions and pitching talented writers and
• Presenting dailies reels of JBTV shows in production
Software Knowledge Requirements:
• Cisco Phone System
• Air Table
• Mac OS and iOS
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online