ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Award-winning Production Company seeks an experienced assistant to CEO of Television Department.
The assistant will perform all administrative tasks on behalf of the executive including but not limited to; extensive scheduling, telephone calls, travel coordination, organizing and tracking incoming creative material, creating supporting material for sales pitches and working as a team member with other department executives and assistants.
The ideal candidate will have 1 -2 years' experience assisting an entertainment executive. Proficiency in software applications such as iMovie, Dropbox, and Air Table are highly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Rolling and Memorializing Calls
• Heavy Scheduling
• Travel Coordination
• Managing Social Media
• Creating decks and Visual Aids for Pitches
• Providing Pre-Meeting Briefings
• Active participation in development meetings.
• Update and manage integrative writer, director and talent databases using Air Table
• Reading, tracking, and assessing incoming submissions and pitching talented writers and
• Presenting dailies reels of JBTV shows in production
Software Knowledge Requirements:
• Cisco Phone System
• Air Table
• Mac OS and iOS